- Local bus routes nearby
- Community pool, Jacuzzi, clubhouse and park
- Near three new schools
- Short drive to restaurants, shopping and entertainment
- Easy access to freeway, shopping and dining
From I-25, exit Montano heading west. Turn right on Unser Blvd., left on Molten Rock, left on Vista Vieja and right on Vista Antigua.
Orchards at Anderson Heights:
Priced from $136,990 – $165,990
- Close to I-40 and I-25 for an easy commute
- Short drive to Albuquerque International Airport and Kirtland Air Force Base
- Ranch and two-story floor plans available to accommodate any lifestyle
- Gated community with community park, tot lot, pool and picnic tables
- Near Atrisco Heritage Academy High School
From I-25 South, exit Rio Bravo Blvd. SE heading toward Broadway Blvd. SE. (Rio Bravo Blvd. SE becomes Sen. Dennis Chavez Blvd. SW/NM-500). Turn right on 118th St. SW, right on Gayle Ln. SW, left on Cabral Trl. SW and right on Frazier Ln. SW to sales office on right.